From (Dev) Team Fortress Wiki
Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
- Improved the version mismatch error message received when connecting to a server with a different version than your client.
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed players getting set bonuses applied on Medieval maps for items that are not allowed in medieval mode.
- Grenade Launchers, Pistols, and Shotguns using Name or Description Tags now properly use the
- Fixed Engineer's first-person arms using the wrong bodygroup when having a renamed Shotgun or Pistol equipped with the Gunslinger.
- Melee weapons no longer count as bullet weapons when accounting for damage vulnerabilities.
- Updated PL_Thundermountain
- Reduced the cart speed on the final two ramps in the final stage to 1/2 normal speed
- The Force-a-Nature no longer clips into itself or shows shells hovering outside.