From (Dev) Team Fortress Wiki
Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
- Fixed an engine crash caused by too many precached models in some community maps.
Team Fortress 2
- Added several crafting recipes for new weapons.
- Added a ton of items to the store.
- Added a ton of items to the random drop list.
- The following hats are now paintable or have had their paintability improved: Pyromancer's Mask, Detective Noir, Madame Dixie, Buckaroos Hat, German Gonzila, Flipped Trilby, Coupe D'isaster
- Fixed a spelling error on the "Pyromancer's Mask".
- Corrected the name of the "Claidheamh Mòr" to the joy of our Celtic players.
- Made "Le Party Phantom" a misc slot item.
- Fixed a client crash caused by custom stats panels.
- Fixed a bug where some new items weren't being dropped correctly.
- Removed displaying the top 10 players in the leaderboard if you have never won a duel.
- Updated the localization files.
- Fixed a regression in Tournament Mode item whitelists.
- Also added "mp_tournament_whitelist", a convar that allows servers to specify a whitelist file to use.